- Bernie Marsden, 2017, Where’s My Guitar? On the tour bus with the Snakeman, Bernie Marsden & Little House Music Limited;
- Chris Charlesworth, 1983, Deep Purple: The Illustrated Biography by Chris Charlesworth, Omnibus Press;
- Dave Thompson, 2004, Smoke On The Water: The Deep Purple History, ECW Press;
- David Easley, Jon Kleinberg, 2010, Networks, Crowds and Markets: Reasoning About a Highly Connected World, Cambridge University Press;
- Federico Ballanti, 1986, Deep Purple: La Leggenda dell’Heavy Rock Continua, Big Parade;
- Glenn Hughes, Joel Mclever, 2011, Glenn Hughes: The Autobiography: From Deep Purple To Black Country Communion, Foruli Ltd;
- Ian Gillan, David Cohen, 2016, Ian Gillan: The Autobiography of Deep Purple’s Singer, Music Press;
- Mohammed J. Zaki, Wagner Meira Jr., 2014, Data Mining and Analysis: Fundamental Concepts and Algorithms, Cambridge University Press;
- Jerry Bloom, 2008, Black Knight: Ritchie Blackmore, Omnibus Press;
- Jerry Bloom, 2018, Nasty Piece Of Work: The Story of the Final Tumultuous Year of the Classic Deep Purple Mk II Line-up, Wymer Publishing;
- Peter Frame, 1993, The Complete Rock Family Trees, Omnibus Press;
- Simon Robinson, 2002, Listen Learn Read On Box-set, Darker Than Blue Ltd (Additional material: Chris Charlesworth, Historical Consultant: Nigel Young, Editorial consultants: Nigel Young, Matthew Kean, Picture research, artwork, design: EasyOnTheEye);
- Simon Robinson, 1989, Whitesnake: An Illustrated Biography, Omnibus Press.
- Amy Hodler, Mark Needham, June 12th, 2010, Applying Graph Analytics to Game of Thrones, DbEngines.com;
- Samir Kahn,April 2nd, 2019, Game of Thrones and Graph Theory, MaplePrimes.com;
- Sami Koen, May 3rd, 2019, Bring your Jupyter Notebook to life with interactive widgets, Towards Data Science.
I wanted to make this website’s artworks looking very similar to the original ones used by Deep Purple in their albums.
Here are my models of inspiration for the banners displayed inside each page:
- DP monogram used for the main logo: Deep Purple, Perfect Strangers (front Cover), © 1984 Craig Sprovach, Glenn Dean;
- ShadesRech0 font used for the main logo, made by Cristian Lunfardo;
- Bibliography background photo: © 2020 Gregorio Tedde;
- DP Universe banner: Deep Purple, Fireball (back cover), © 1971 Castle, Chappell And Partners Ltd;
- DP Universe banner: Deep Purple, Throw My Bones (front cover), © 2020 Jekyll & Hyde Snc;
- DP Universe banner: Deep Purple Mk2 photo, © 1970 Darker Than Blue Archives;
- Home banner: Deep Purple, Singles Collection ‘68/’76 (front cover), © 2002 Simon Robinson, Easy On The Eye;
- Home banner: Deep Purple, The House Of Blue Light (front cover), © 1984 Andrew Ellis, Icon, Eagle Models;
- The Graph banner: Deep Purple, Burn (color palette), © 1974 Nesbit Phipps And Froome Ltd;
- The Project banner: Deep Purple, Who Do We Think We Are (front cover), © 1973 Roger Glover, John Coletta.
(CC) 2020 Made by Gregorio Tedde just for analysis purpose.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.